How to Track Sent Emails on Gmail Using Chrome
Track email opens on Gmail using Google Chrome Browser.
Tracking an email on Gmail is very simple which requires adding a Google chrome extension.
Tracking email comes handy when someone makes excuses that they didn’t get your email or they were not able to check emails.
Now you can track whether your sent email got delivered or they read it or not.
Follow these steps to enable tracking-
1. All you need to do is Add a Google Chrome Extension called
MailTrack for Gmail.
2. After adding this extension on the chrome Click on “Sign in With Google”
3. Allow the authentication.
4. Choose your plan ( Basic tracking plan comes for free)
5. Now whenever you will create a new email it will also get a tracking option.
Once your email gets delivered and opened you will get a notification and sent mail will have 2 Green Check marks, hovering mouse on it will show email delivery and opens time.
Link for Extension –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mặt bằng căn hộ Goldmark City khu nào view sông, nhiều vượng khí?
- [ Lỗi LOL 3 ] LỖI ẤN CHƠI LOL LIÊN MINH GARENA LÀ BỊ THOÁT OUT RA NGOÀI 2020 Không Ấn Chơi LOL Được
- Talking Tom Shorts – Ultra Marathon (All Episodes)
- Cách gài cầu xe bán tải Mitsubishi Triton 2020 | Sử dụng khoá visai
- Tom and Jerry Tales – Superclip 8 (Phim Hoạt Hình Tiếng Việt)