How to Upgrade to Mac OS X Sierra 10.12
**Sierra is now hidden on the App store. To find it, watch this video:
This video shows you to to upgrade your Mac to Apple’s newest Operating System, Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra. You will learn what to expect when upgrading and the steps involved in the process. Make sure you have a backup of your Mac on Time Machine before you start!
The upgrade will work from ost previous versions of Mac OS X, including Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite and El Capitan.
Sierra requires at least 2GB of RAM and 8GB of storage space and your Mac will need to be one of the following models:
iMac: Late 2009 or newer.
MacBook: Late 2009 or newer.
MacBook Pro: Mid 2010 or newer.
MacBook Air: Late 2010 or newer.
Mac Mini: Mid 2010 or newer.
Mac Pro: Mid 2010 or newer.
If you have any questions or suggestions for other Apple tips videos please put them in the comments below.
If you would like to get in touch with us for custom or remote help please find our contact information at:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mặt bằng căn hộ Goldmark City khu nào view sông, nhiều vượng khí?
- [ Lỗi LOL 3 ] LỖI ẤN CHƠI LOL LIÊN MINH GARENA LÀ BỊ THOÁT OUT RA NGOÀI 2020 Không Ấn Chơi LOL Được
- Talking Tom Shorts – Ultra Marathon (All Episodes)
- Cách gài cầu xe bán tải Mitsubishi Triton 2020 | Sử dụng khoá visai
- Tom and Jerry Tales – Superclip 8 (Phim Hoạt Hình Tiếng Việt)